Friday, November 21, 2008

HELPING OTHERS

A male friend was in Safeway the other day pushing his trolley around when he collided with a young bloke pushing his trolley.He said to him, 'Sorry about that I'm looking for my wife, and I really wasn't paying attention to where I was going'.The young man said, 'That's OK. It's a coincidence. I'm looking for my wife, too. I can't find her and I'm getting a little desperate.'He said, 'Well, maybe we can help each other. What does your wife look like?The young guy said, 'Well, she is 24 years old, tall, with blonde hair, big blue eyes, long legs, big boobs, and she's wearing tight white shorts, a halter top and no bra. What does your wife look like?'He said... 'Doesn't matter --- let's look for yours.'

No comments:

Webfetti.com

Webfetti.com

Webfetti.com

FreeiRadio

Powered By Blogger
Powered By Blogger